Classes for anyone. Affordable for everyone.
We offer 40+ classes each week: both in-person and live on zoom
Enjoy 2-weeks of unlimited yoga for $49. Valid for 14 days.
Designed for new students!
Includes a free studio orientation & consult too.
Ready for your Adeline Yoga membership?
You will be able to explore the transformative potential of a steady practice including asana, pranayama, yoga philosophy and more.
We offer many membership options tailored to your goals, lifestyle and budget- including memberships for couples and memberships that include private lessons!
Let us find the membership right for you. Contact us (call/text) at 510-982-1873 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
These deeply discounted memberships require an initial 3-month commitment. We have other options that require no commitment – plus couples memberships and more. Please reach out to email@example.com for full details.
- Best prices on Iyengar Yoga classes for both livestream and in-person
- Bonus recordings sent each week so you can do yoga on your own time
- Streamlined auto-pay method
- Downgrade, pause or cancel anytime with 7 days email notice
- Access to a special Facebook group just for members
- Practice with the people you love! When you join as a member, you’ll get one buddy pass to gift to someone else. The buddy pass is good for one complimentary Starter Pass of unlimited classes, valid for 2 weeks.
- Discounts on special workshops, most props & retail items
- Members-only rate when you want additional classes: Only $20 each – a $7 discount.
Class Packs and Drop-Ins
valid for both in-person and livestream classes
All class packs are valid for 3 months from the first date of use
Adeline Yoga wants to make sure that everyone has access to yoga. We are deeply committed to ensuring access to the transformative gifts of Iyengar Yoga to all people regardless of age, class, race, ability, sexual orientation or gender. Our affordability page has details of the four accessibility pathways we have designed.
To get started, you may want to check out our community classes Mondays 6:30 – 7:45 pm and Wednesdays 9 -10:30 am pst. Both are offered via zoom with equity pricing at a sliding scale rate: $8, $12 or $18.
When you are ready for a deeper connection, the Yoga Blessings scholarship fund, workstudy and other support is here for you.
To make Iyengar Yoga truly accessible, we offer community sponsorship.
You can donate to the Yoga Blessings scholarship fund each month as part of your monthly class payments.
We offer sliding scale and scholarships in the spirit of equity and accessibility while inviting you to support our teachers and studio. If you can donate to our fund please do so. This allows us to continue offering yoga to a large and diverse array of community members.
To set up your donation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know about live-online classes with us:
Register for class at least 30 minutes before class starts. You can do that on our schedule page. If you need help deciding what class or membership is best for you, just call us at 510-270-0740 or or email email@example.com.
You will get your unique Zoom link 60 minutes before class. Please check your Promotions/Spam folders if you do not receive it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any help.
Preparing for Your LIVE-ONLINE Class:
- Before class, go to zoom.us Install the app on your device. For the best experience you will want to join from a device that has a video camera and microphone so we can see and hear you.
- Before class, clear a space and have your mat and props available. If you don’t have yoga props, then have something that resembles them: for example you can use an actual belt or a belt tie and a regular chair or furniture in your home.
- Let your family or roommates know that you will be in session and ask if they can refrain from disturbing you for the duration OR invite your family and children to participate! Since you’re on mute, you won’t be disturbing anyone.
- To stay focused, turn off notifications and any devices that you aren’t using to view the class.
- 60 minutes before class you will get the unique zoom link. Click on that and you are in! If you have any problems getting your link or getting into class, please email email@example.com
- Please join the class at least 5-minutes early. That will give you time to settle in and meet the teacher.
- You will be automatically muted when you enter the zoom room – this helps with sound quality. You can unmute yourself whenever you would like. There is also a chat function where you can raise any questions or issues.
- If you would like the teacher to see your practice, then keep your video camera on. If you would like to practice privately, turn your video camera off.
- You will want to participate in the class using “speaker view” and “full screen”. You can also scroll through and see everyone else who is in the class with you by going to “gallery view.”
Adeline Yoga Policies:
All sales are final. We regret we cannot issue refunds for unused or expired packages. We cannot issue credits for no-shows or extend expiration dates. We will, however, offer unused classes to those who need support affording a consistent yoga practice.
Cancellation policies: For classes: If you register for a class and cannot come, please cancel your reservation. You can do that at no extra charge from within your account on our website. For workshops: If your cancellation request is received more than 72 hours before the event, your workshop payment may be converted into Adeline Yoga account credit minus a $10 processing fee. To request a workshop cancellation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. For private lessons: early cancellations are allowed with no penalty up to 24 hours in advance. After that you will be charged the full amount. No refunds will be allowed.