- This event has passed.
Parinama: 30 Days of Transformation through Yoga & Ayurveda
June 1, 2022 - June 8, 2022
Parinama: 30 Days of Transformation
Through Yoga & Ayurveda
June 1 – 30th
Harness the power of yoga, a healthy diet and lifestyle routines through Ayurveda.
You know yoga, diet and lifestyle are important. What would happen if you combined them together for one powerful month?
- Reboot your eating habits to improve digestion and assimilation, reduce inflammation & help you take back your health
- Get started with a mindful movement practice so you can feel better in your own body
- Learn recipes and self care practices to enter the summer season feeling soothed and balanced.
- Build resilience and physical strength so that every day is remarkable
- Get the support and accountability you need to achieve your wellness goals
Transform your body and mind so that you can access the best version of yourself.
This program includes:
- One-on-one goal setting session to begin your transformation
- Weekly group check-ins to support you with inspiration & accountability
- Yoga practice 2 – 4 times a week: Design the schedule that works best for you whether it includes in-person classes, live sessions on zoom or practicing on your own with recordings. Bonus: Two weekly asana classes special for program participants.
- Ayurvedic Recipe Guide with 30 delicious, easy to prepare seasonal recipes
- Custom program workbook to document your transformation throughout the month
Join us June 1st to 30th
Ayurveda supports you with personalized wellness practices
Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems, developed thousands of years ago. Its main goal is to promote good health through lifestyle approaches that support your whole, unique self.
Why Yoga and Ayurveda?
Ayurveda and Yoga are sister practices that offer a holistic approach to establishing a healthy body, mind & spirit. These ancient practices offer modern lifestyle approaches that can:
- Help you understand your unique constitution
- Give an understanding of what to eat, when and how to eat it
- Develop a higher level of physical fitness
- Support healthy lifestyle routines in tune with the seasons
- Reduce reliance on aggravators like sugar and processed foods
- Enable living with greater awareness in harmony with the world
In combination, Yoga and Ayurveda hold the most potent potential to improve your health and well-being. You will learn recipes, yoga and self care practices to enter the summer season with a cool head and balanced body.
- Jump start your journey in a one-on-one goal setting meeting: Develop your intentions and design your individualized yoga and nutrition journey for these 30 days.
- Weekly group check-ins with our Ayurveda Specialist Sandy Lamerson: Set intentions, celebrate successes, get clear on what to eat and when to eat it, and develop your personalized self care techniques. This will be every Monday at 5:30 pm PST. You can watch the recording later if needed.
- Yoga practice 2 – 4 times a week: Design the schedule that works best for you whether it includes in-person classes, live sessions on zoom or practicing on your own with recordings. This could include the special classes for program participants: an active asana class Wednesdays at 7 am with Tiffany to get your body moving with others in the group and a restorative class Sundays at 5:30 pm with Sandy so that you can finish your weekend with relaxation.
- Ayurvedic Recipe Guide with 30 delicious, easy to prepare seasonal recipes: specifically designed to help you feel satiated and balanced throughout the day.
- Custom program workbook to document your transformation journey.
This program can be done fully online from anywhere in the world. The classes with Sandy and Tiffany will be on zoom, and recorded if you want to access them later. You will have access to all recordings for 30 days. If you are local to our Berkeley studio, you may want to create your yoga asana schedule to also include in-person classes. We will help you create a personalized schedule during your initial one-on-one consult at the beginning of the program.
This program is for:
New students who are ready for a big transformation in body and mind. A 30 day commitment can be so powerful if you are just starting out or trying to get back into a yoga practice.
Current students of yoga who want to bring in nutrition and other Ayurvedic lifestyle routines to improve your experience of daily living.
Current students of Ayurveda who want to develop their yoga practice.
This is not a restrictive program. We will focus on what you can eat and what you can physically do, not what you cannot eat or do.
This program offers 30 days of guidance and inspiration to make sustainable lifestyle changes. Whether you’d like to make changes to what you eat or how you practice yoga, this program will help you meet your goals. Even if you already eat fairly healthy and do yoga regularly, this program will provide a potent container of support. You will bring new seasonal habits into your life and have inspiration to let go of approaches that may no longer be serving you.
$399 per person
includes a full month of yoga, special programs, 1-on-1 consult, program workbook and a lot more!
Looking for a scholarship?
We have one full scholarship and two “pay-what-you-can” scholarships.
Just fill out this form and we will get back to you quickly.
Sandy Lamerson (she/her) is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Health Counselor and meditation practitioner. Sandy began her yoga and meditation practice in 2005. She trained and worked at the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco since 2014. She is a graduate of Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s Ayurvedic Health Counselor program and is currently completing her Ayurvedic Practitioner level training.
Sandy has lived and practiced at Buddhist meditation centers in the US and Asia for many years. Her work with the wisdom and compassion practices offered through Buddhism inspires her deepest intention of waking up and transforming suffering – her own and others. Sandy provides a welcoming environment for all to experience the benefits of yoga. Her knowledge of Ayurveda informs her approach and ability to offer practices tailored to the individual, time and season. As a new mother, Sandy also offers pre- and post-natal yoga support to parents.
Tiffany Goss (she/her) is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and is a graduate of the Sadhana Studies program at Adeline Yoga. Her teaching can be described as authentic and compassionate. Tiffany’s goal is to make yoga accessible and safe for all body types, offering clear guidance and precision in her instruction.
Tiffany brings important skills to use for the Parinama program with her many years as a coach to both children, adults – and dogs. She believes in the power of structured goals setting to achieve personal success. Tiffany will help you create a plan and schedule to so you can be on track to fulfill your personal goals.
Heather Haxo Phillips (she/her) is Director of Adeline Yoga and a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher at Level 3: the Senior Intermediate level. Among the highest certified Iyengar teachers in the East Bay, her additional certifications include: Certified Yoga Therapist (c-IAYT), Relax and Renew restorative yoga teacher and Yoga Alliance E-500 level instructor.
Heather has a deep commitment to the ancient teachings which includes mantra sadhana (chanting) Ayurveda, Sanskrit, pranayama and yoga philosophy. Ayurveda has been a huge part of her personal life over the last three decades. Heather is a trained chef and has spent years helping people improve their health through food and yoga. She looks forward to the journey with each participant.