- This event has passed.
Yoga for Large Bodies with Tiffany Goss
November 3 @ 5:45 pm - 7:00 pm
Yoga for All Bodies: Finding Ease in the Asana Practice and a Plus-Size Body
Wednesdays Nov 3, 10 and 17th
5:45 – 7 pm PST
Yoga is for EVERY body. Iyengar Yoga is great for larger bodied folks, as it offers plenty of options for every pose at an accessible pace.
In this series, we will practice stages and modifications of all types poses to build strength and flexibility, and help us move toward to the classical poses with confidence and ease.
You can expect to:
- Learn from and practice with a larger bodied teacher; get tips, tricks, and recommendations
- Inspire each other with our dedication and practice
- Hold space for practitioners with larger bodies
- Have time to ask questions about practicing with modifications + explore the possibilities for your practice
- Be in community with like-bodied yoga practitioners
- Find ways to express your hopes and limitations – and progress your practice
Please bring any questions you have and an open heart.
Open to all levels of students.
Current Adeline Yoga students can use their membership or class pass.
Drop in: $22 for each class
One hour prior to the workshop you will receive a unique zoom log-in and specific instructions.
First time on Zoom with us? Check out our tip sheet! Our tips will help you get ready for your first class with us.
About the Instructor:
Tiffany Goss (she/her) is a Certified Iyengar Yoga teacher, and is a graduate of the Sadhana Studies program at Adeline Yoga. Her teaching can be described as authentic and compassionate. Her first Iyengar yoga class in 2012 was held in a small living room by a friend. She knew then that Iyengar yoga was her path. She resonated with the precision in instructions and corrections. Also a bodyworker, Tiffany has a thorough understanding of the body and kinesiology.
Tiffany’s goal is to make yoga accessible and safe for all body types. When she isn’t teaching, you can find her working on “behind the scenes” projects that help Adeline Yoga run smoothly.
In her free time she likes to go hiking and plan her next travel destination.