We are working on this page right now, so the schedule is temporarily down on this page. Sorry!
Adeline Yoga Studio strives to be a home for both the beginning student and the seasoned practitioner. Teachers are here to help you. It is important that you also communicate to the teacher any limitations or health concerns that you may have. Call ahead if you would like help deciding which class is right for you.
- New students: please arrive 10 minutes early. You do not need to reserve for classes.
- Classes begin at the scheduled time. Please allocate plenty of time before class to park, get changed, register and meet your teacher. This is very important.
- If you find yourself late to class, please wait until the invocation is over before joining the group.
- Wear stretchy clothes that allow you to move easily and show your alignment.
- Adeline Yoga studio provides mats and other props. You are welcome to bring your own mat.
- It is best not to eat for at least one hour prior to class.