ARE THERE SCHOLARSHIPS OR WORK-STUDY OPPORTUNITIES?
We have lots of different options for scholarships and work-study opportunities. We are here to help you get strong, centered and more present through a personalized and sensible yoga practice.
Our Yoga Blessings fund is the scholarship arm of our social justice initiatives. Click here to learn more about our social justice commitments.
We established the Yoga Blessings fund in 2012 for several reasons:
- to provide access and support to people who come from backgrounds that are not well represented in most yoga studios
- to support current students if they lose a job or experience financial hardship
- to support those who want a deeper yoga education, but cannot afford the entire cost of longer programs
- to support newer students who cannot attend the community classes due to their schedule.
The Yoga Blessings program is funded in three ways: (1) current students directly donate classes and money each month, (2) fundraising classes and workshops and (3) income from overall studio sales.
These scholarships are an invitation to participate. People of color, those living with disabilities or who identify as LGBTQ are especially encouraged to inquire about this opportunity.
This page covers the details related to scholarships. To find out more about our workstudy opportunities, please email email@example.com.
Adeline Yoga Studio gives scholarships each year according to:
- Financial need, financial hardship. Financial need is defined as the inability to pay the full tuition fee for the program, based on an individual’s total financial situation (This should include assets and cash flow).
- Currently enrolled students of Adeline Yoga
- Under-represented populations at the studio and Iyengar yoga
The total number of scholarships and amount of each is determined on a program-by-program basis depending on enrollment and program expenses.
Students may apply for scholarships for any of our programs including memberships, workshops, Yoga for Life and Sadhana Studies.
The final awards depend on the final program enrollment, how the applicant matches the criteria above, which program the applicant wants to do and how much is currently in the scholarship fund.
If you have any questions, please do reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org