Rejuvenation: 30 Days of Transformation through Ayurveda & Yoga
April 1 - April 30
Spring Rejuvenation: 30 Days of Transformation
Through Yoga & Ayurveda
April 1 – 30th
Harness the power of yoga, a healthy diet and lifestyle routines through Ayurveda.
You know yoga, diet and lifestyle are important. What would happen if you combined them together for one powerful month?
- Reboot your eating habits to improve digestion and assimilation, reduce inflammation & help you take back your health
- Get started with a mindful movement practice so you can feel better in your own body
- Learn recipes and self care practices so you can transition to the spring season feeling light and lively.
- Build resilience and physical strength so that every day is remarkable
- Get the support and accountability you need to achieve your wellness goals, at your own pace
Transform your body and mind so that you can access the best version of yourself.
The Rejuvenation program includes:
- One-on-one session to establish momentum
- Daily affirmation and journal prompts to support your mindset
- Twice weekly group meetings to support you with inspiration & accountability
- Two weekly asana classes special for this program
- Ayurvedic Recipe Guide with 30+ delicious, easy to prepare seasonal recipes
- Custom program workbook to document your transformation throughout the month
- Access to recordings you can use for 3 months after the program
- Discounts on props and 1-on-1 sessions to give you the personalized support you need
This month-long program offers both live classes on zoom and self-paced components you do on your own. You will also have recordings for all aspects of this transformative experience.
Questions? Click here for our FAQ page.
Join us April 1st to 30th
Ayurveda supports you with personalized wellness practices
Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems, developed thousands of years ago. Its main goal is to promote good health through lifestyle approaches that support your whole, unique self.
Why Yoga and Ayurveda?
Ayurveda and Yoga are sister practices that offer a holistic approach to establishing a healthy body, mind & spirit. These ancient practices offer modern lifestyle approaches that can:
- Help you understand your unique constitution
- Give an understanding of what to eat, when and how to eat it
- Develop a higher level of physical fitness
- Support healthy lifestyle routines in tune with the seasons
- Reduce reliance on aggravators like sugar and processed foods
- Enable living with greater awareness in harmony with the world
In combination, Yoga and Ayurveda hold the most potent potential to improve your health and well-being. You will learn recipes, yoga and self care practices to enter the spring season with a cool head and balanced body.
- Jump start your journey in a one-on-one session: Develop your intentions and design your individualized yoga and nutrition journey over these 30 days.
- Twice weekly group meetings with our Ayurveda Specialist Sandy Lamerson: Explore Ayurvedic principles for balanced living and celebrate successes every Monday 5:30 – 6:30 pm PST + have a quick 30-min meeting to get your questions answered and find motivation for the weekend every Friday at 5 pm PST. You can watch the recording later if needed.
- Yoga practice 2 times a week: an active asana class Wednesdays at 7 am with Tiffany to get your body moving with others in the group and a restorative class Sundays at 5:30 pm with Sandy so that you can finish your weekend with relaxation.
- Ayurvedic Recipe Guide with 30 delicious, easy to prepare seasonal recipes: specifically designed to help you feel satiated and balanced throughout the day.
- Custom program workbook to document your transformation journey.
- Daily affirmations and journal prompts to support your efforts.
This program can be done fully online from anywhere in the world. The classes with Sandy and Tiffany will be on zoom, and recorded if you want to access them later. You will have access to all recordings for 90 days. If you are local to our Berkeley studio, you may want to create your yoga asana schedule to also include in-person classes. We can help you create a personalized schedule during your initial one-on-one consult.
THE STUDENT EXPERIENCE
“What was the most valuable thing I learned from this program? New ways to take care of myself.“
“I learned that I can be proactive about my food and lifestyle choices and that this can positively affect my digestion, energy and wellbeing.”
“I had always struggled with mornings, but do value routines. Having the gentle and supportive guidance of being introduced to a Ayurvedic morning routine gave me a positive mindset of myself. I loved that it was all accessible and very practical.”
“Asana, pranayama, meditation, mantra sadhana, and Ayurveda
are all connected and work together. This program created a roadmap for practicing them together. I learned how important it is to clearly, honestly and specifically visualize the life you have and the life you want.”
This program is for:
New students who are ready for a big transformation in body and mind. A 30 day commitment can be so powerful if you are just starting out or trying to get back into a yoga practice.
Current students of yoga who want to bring in nutrition and other Ayurvedic lifestyle routines to improve your experience of daily living.
Current students of Ayurveda who want to develop their yoga practice.
This is not a restrictive program. We will focus on what you can eat and what you can physically do, not what you cannot eat or do.
This program offers 30 days of guidance and inspiration to make sustainable lifestyle changes. Whether you’d like to make changes to what you eat or how you practice yoga, this program will help you meet your goals. Even if you already eat fairly healthy and do yoga regularly, this program will provide a potent container of support. You will bring new seasonal habits into your life and have inspiration to let go of approaches that may no longer be serving you.
Questions? Click here for answers to frequently asked questions
$450 regular rate
includes a full month of yoga and special programs, a 1-on-1 consult, program workbook and a lot more!
Looking for a scholarship?
We have already given away three scholarships for this porgram.
If you are still interested, you can apply for yoga blessings support here.
Want to know more?
Join us for these free programs with our program leaders:
Monday, March 13th: 6 – 7 pm pst with Sandy Lamerson (on zoom): Understanding the doshas of Ayurveda – This free talk will introduce you to the concept of doshas and how the use of Ayurvedic principles can significantly boost your health. After the talk, Sandy will answer all your questions about the program. Register here
Wednesday, March 15th: 9 -10:30 am with Tiffany Goss (on zoom): Asana & Ayurveda: Practicing Yoga to Support your dosha. After this free yoga class, Tiffany will lead a discussion about Ayurveda and the program. Register here
Want more details right now? Click here for answers to frequently asked questions
Sandy Lamerson (she/her) is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Ayurvedic Health Counselor and meditation practitioner. Sandy began her yoga and meditation practice in 2005. She trained and worked at the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco since 2014. She is a graduate of Kerala Ayurveda Academy’s Ayurvedic Health Counselor program and is currently completing her Ayurvedic Practitioner level training.
Sandy has lived and practiced at Buddhist meditation centers in the US and Asia for many years. Her work with the wisdom and compassion practices offered through Buddhism inspires her deepest intention of waking up and transforming suffering – her own and others. Sandy provides a welcoming environment for all to experience the benefits of yoga. Her knowledge of Ayurveda informs her approach and ability to offer practices tailored to the individual, time and season. As a new mother, Sandy also offers pre- and post-natal yoga support to parents.
Tiffany Goss (she/her) is a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher and is a graduate of the Sadhana Studies program at Adeline Yoga. Her teaching can be described as authentic and compassionate. Tiffany’s goal is to make yoga accessible and safe for all body types, offering clear guidance and precision in her instruction.
Tiffany brings important skills to use for the Parinama program with her many years as a coach to both children, adults – and dogs. She believes in the power of structured goals setting to achieve personal success. Tiffany will help you create a plan and schedule to so you can be on track to fulfill your personal goals.
Heather Haxo Phillips (she/her) is Director of Adeline Yoga and a Certified Iyengar Yoga Teacher at Level 3: the Senior Intermediate level. Among the highest certified Iyengar teachers in the East Bay, her additional certifications include: Certified Yoga Therapist (c-IAYT), Relax and Renew restorative yoga teacher and Yoga Alliance E-500 level instructor.
Heather has a deep commitment to the ancient teachings which includes mantra sadhana (chanting) Ayurveda, Sanskrit, pranayama and yoga philosophy. Ayurveda has been a huge part of her personal life over the last three decades. Heather is a trained chef and has spent years helping people improve their health through food and yoga. She looks forward to the journey with each participant.